Dr. Hoodbhoy and Ideological Underpinnings; Why does Pakistan need to have an Ideology?
Research by Ik Justuju
This is Part-2 of the video series on Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy. In this part, we addressed some of Dr. Hoodbhoy’s logical fallacies and misconstrued history. In this video we explained:
1. What is the significance of ideology for Pakistan?
2. What is the relevance of the Two-Nation Theory in the context of Pakistan’s creation in 1947?
3. How is partition not a blunder?
4. Were the founding fathers of Pakistan confused?
5. How is ISIS’s ideology not inspired by Iqbal’s philosophy?
6. Why does Pakistan need to have nuclear weapons?