East Pakistan Debacle: Untold History, Misconceptions and Disregarded Facts – Part 1
This is the first video of our video series on the East Pakistan debacle. In this video series, we will share the circumstances and events that led the very people who were in the vanguard of the Pakistan movement, whose area was the only Muslim Majority province of undivided India which had a Muslim League ministry and whose illustrious son had moved Lahore resolution, fought a bitter struggle, 30 years later, to destroy a country which they themselves had helped to build.
The video has subtitles in English.
- Hamoodur Rehman Commission Report
- Pakistan A Hard Country by Anatol Lieven
- Tragedy of Errors by Kamal Matinuddin
- Separatism in East Pakistan by Rizwan Ullah Kokab
- Blood over Different Shades of Green by Ikram Sehgal & Bettina Robotka